Holiday holiday. So what are you guys going to do during your holidays? I foresee mine to be busy busy busy because I need to start working out on my dissertation. It is not an easy path as I need to contact those top people in hospitality and I have no idea whether they will treat me seriously or not. Emails had been sent and now what I can do is to wait. If not, I will have to go HR hopping around hotels in KL. Dissertation will take down most of my time during my holidays and oh, drama of course.
I am seriously addicted to a few new dramas now and so freaking excited for the next episode! ARRRRR! hahahaha. Oh well girls. What to do. I am sure if my internet line in seremban is faster, my mum would be joining my club. =p How I wish I am in Korea now! =) =) It is Winter over there and I am sure it is freaking beautiful.
Besides dissertation and drama, trip trip trip! Wheeee~ Permission had been given and let's just wait for that day to come. =p
We attended a career talk on that day, totally interested with the Corporate Training Programme they are offering, went for the interview and now, just wait for the results. They say the results will only be out by next year May, gosh, it is damn long wei. For now, this is the thing I want THE MOST because once you are enrolled in this programme, your future is basically in your hands and you don't have to worry much. What is more fascinating than being able to be a manager in just two years time with a fairly reasonable pay? I want it so so badly.
One more semester to go and we are stepping in the working world. How fast time flies ya. Worried? A bit, but that is life. Excited? Quite. but...I just hope that time will pass a bit slower so I can still enjoy my student moment I have now. I am going to be 22 soon. 22!!! Whenever you say you are 21, people will still think you as being young. But when its 22, its like you are a whole load older. What discrimination is this? haha. Oh well, it is time to be more mature and act like an real adult. =p
Happy Holiday peeps! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment