Anyways, im down with some major side effect from PMS now which is pulling my emotional down slowly. Whole body ached especially my back and also suffering from minor headache. The worst thing that can happen is like what it did last time, hospitalize. Don't. It is freaking scary. Just hope that it will go down soon.
Period pain, je deteste beaucoup!
My cousin brother who is still in primary school is playing facebook now. OMG. I seriously can not believe how fast kids grow nowadays ya. I am still treating him as if he is a small kid, and there he goes adding people in facebook and doing stuffs like we do now, even chatting with me in fb! (==)""" Either I am getting older ( Turning 22 soon! OMG >.< ) or I just can not accept people younger than me growing too fast.
My hair is growing fast too! Soon it will reach the stage where it will start curling out, the awkward stage! Oh my. Just hope it won't look like crap then. Anyways, time to study I suppose, i hope.I am a super conflict girl. I will study study study until I puas because if I feel that I am not facing my book where the rest of the world is doing at the moment, I feel guilty. So, in order to make myself feeling not so guilty and rest my brains at the same time, I will watch drama while flipping through my notese. Yes. Nothing much will go in, but at least I am still with my notes. How conflict. tsk tsk tsk. Okay. Time to mourn my back pain and try to study. Oh French on Thursday! The Die-Die day. Dictation and two essays! (T T)
No comments:
Post a Comment