I have to admit this, I always tend to have panic attack during exam, especially when it is on subjects that I do not have much confidence. Once something triggered your panic button, everything that is not in order will seems to be a huge problem to you. Like wise during my autocad exam, the paper is not hard, but guess what made me panic. My mouse, can not scroll out. @@ Meaning I can not minimize my drawing, and so, I panic. haha. Such a small problem but freaked me out like mad because as I see others doing so smoothly, I am thinking, I will be dead soon if I do not start drawing now.
But luckily enough, I managed to keep my cool and finished up the drawing. phewww~ So the moral of the story is, please don't panic during exam.
Our Marketing Research is almost done, I am just waiting for the very last conclusion and it is ready to be submit. Thank god! That marks the last assignment we had in the semester, which is also the hardest one I had so far. Thanks to the Literature Review. Dang! After this, it is time to study study study. Gambate everyone.=)
Today, I had experienced the worst thunder storm ever. The thunder was so strong and I can even feel the house shaking when it strikes. I don't know how long it lasted for, because I was happily taking my nap. haha. Isn't it the best time to sleep when it rains? =p But this thunder storm had cause a major traffic jam around KL, dah la school holidays just started. I am so jealous of the school kids nowadays, 7 weeks of holidays! No wonder my brother is so free now.
Peace
It was a shocker for me to hear that one of my secondary school friend had just passed away recently through facebook. Accident. Though we were not really close in the past, but will definitely remember this bubbly girl in school. May you be at peace in heaven. God bless.
Well, I guess life will hit us in most unexpected ways. You will never know what lies ahead of us. Appreciate everyone around you so you have no regrets in the future. So people who are driving, please be more cautions on the road. Be safe.
p/s As for those buggers who do not care about others and drive like some mad cows on the road, the day will come.The day when you will finally learn your lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment