Monday, November 8, 2010

A handful of diamonds

I just finished first part of all my work, and it took me almost three hours just to finish my dissertation proposal. So frustrated because I need to keep finding and keep reading to get all my informations. Grrrr. Maybe I am a perfectionist when it comes to work, or maybe I am just overly frustrated with it. Obsess maybe? But I like my work to be done in order, and I want good work, not just a just-want-to-get-it-over-work. Was cracking my head to finish up my own proposal, and at the same time, had some problem with my marketing research. I feel like whacking something at that point really. Work work work. Damn it.

You can not please everyone in your life and that is for sure. You just need to set your priority straight and focus in whatever that you are doing. I know people like me, may not be the most favorable girl on earth because of my personality and sometimes the things that comes out of my mouth may be too straight forward or just something that slipped out without analyzing it. 

Today I think I scolded a very innocent man because someone slacking at work and gave us a wrong ticket which resulted in two of us can not get out because of it. I was a bit pissed already because I remembered that lady's face when working, like totally don't want to work that kind of face.Okay, maybe it is my own problem because I was getting fiery, and from what I heard, that guy is blaming two of us or accusing us for not paying the right amount of money. 

In the end, I still had to pay an extra one buck to get out of that. He said that our ticket value is not enough. See. From Hang Tuah to KL Sentral it is RM1.60. So I pay that lady RM3.20 for two tickets. Even if it is not enough, how did she not tell me anything and just hand me the tickets? And yes, without a change! If she heard it wrongly and thinking that I want a RM1.20 ticket, she should have gave me back my change right? The only reason is, she is busy talking to her friend and gave me the wrong ticket. As for that man, he asked me to check first. I said, How you want me to check the ticket when it shows nothing on the ticket? 

Another thing I hate the most, is when you walk inside a restaurant, and the people serving you is damn freaking lazy and work like a slacker. The worst is give you that kind of face when you ask for something. Show some courtesy in work can or or not? Bugger.

SEE! I told you I am not the most favorable person on earth. I get fiery fast. >.< Thats why I need my calm pill, B. =)


So what if you can not make everyone happy right? You just need to know who is truly your friend and who is truly important to you. I don't have to be a person who has 10000 friends, but still feels empty inside. I just need a handful of trusted and honest friends, people that do not mind me for who I am. =)

Like these bunch of angels! Love you all much! Oh Eunice! You too of course! =)

P/S oh my. This is not an emo post, but a rambling post. Thank god my proposal is done. Literature review next, that, is a killer. 

No comments: