Friday, November 5, 2010

I don't know

Today is a day of ups and downs, totally worn off. At first I thought it would be easy letting my baby guinea pigs go, but while packing them in the shoe box, I started to wonder whether I had made the right decision or not. What if the buyer doesn't know how to take care of them, what if the babies are not used to the new environment?

It is impossible for us to keep 7 guinea pigs, financially. All I can do, is to wish that the new owners know how to take care of guinea pigs, and may them grow into a healthy piggies in the future. Big Baby and Small Baby, im sorry~~ =(

Uniqlo Opening! 

Look at the crowd lining up! @@



This is how it looks like when we went there. Was being hopeful that we can get in at first, but look at this! My friend said this is at least a two to three hours line. So did we get in? No way I am going to line up for three hours just to go in. haha. Well, will drop by another day.

Apple-d

While COD-ing my baby guinea pig at Pyramid, we came across Apple's Ipod and Mac Roadshow. And guess what we did? We got ourselves an early Xmas gift. 

Hello Ipod Touch! =)

It was not an urgent decision, we had been planning to get one soon as a little xmas treat for both of us. So thanks to the fund from our work and the sales of guinea pig babies, we have an early pressie! =)


How I wish.

No comments: