I am a super kepochi girl I have to admit that. So i love to blog walk, love to stalk people on facebook etc whenever I am free. I guess that is what you do when you have nothing better to do than to sit in front of the lap top. So you see different people on the net and you see how they express themselves online. Of course you can choose to see or not to see, it is entirely up to you.
Some things that you shown online really reflects on who you are whether you are an attention seeker or not. It is not surprise that others will comment on it and have their mind set on you. Bad words are not suppose to be used on someone who had raised you since young.
Emotional attention seeker. You really should learn to be happy, for once.
Somethings I really should not be bother at all, so why bothered? Gah. I think I should stop. For my own sake. Good night people, early morning for me tomorrow. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment