Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its love

The road down the memory lane, no reflections of our past, just the two of us. I love to take this road again and again, because I have a bad memory and I tend to forget things easily. I am like an old woman who is afraid of loosing her memories and so she needs constant reminder to remember her past.

Have you ever heard before this saying, the courting part in a love story is the most memorable chapter in a relationship? I certainly do, and have no objections in this saying. This is the time, when both of you are unsure whether the opposite likes your or not, and still searching or waiting for that magical moment where both hearts met and decides to walk this journey together.

Holding hands

I am a hand person, and i love holding hands with the person I love. Because for me, hands are like a bridge to your heart, and you need two hands to connect two hearts together. It gives me a sense of security, and a sense of presences. And, I have this ability to fall or tripped easily, so that is why I need someone to hold me. 

We weren't exactly sure of our status at that time, was sure that we like each other but everything seems to be happening so fast. I must say, I was on cloud 9 at that time. I actually forgotten how we first hold each other's hand but he soon reminded me of it. Being a girl who can predict pretty well, I knew perfectly that it will happen and I am just waiting for the right time. 

I can choose to not hold his hands, I can choose to let go and forget about it, but even though there are so many possibilities and so many people were watching, I still choose to hold his hands. I knew from that day onwards, I will hold his hands forever. Now when I think of it, it was probably one of the top five sweetest moment I ever had in this relationship.

Hugging

Despite my little fetish with hands ( =p ), I am also a hugger. I love to hug my partner. I like to listen to his heart beat and to feel safe and warm in his arms. I am sure I am not the only hugger in this world. 

Our first hug was not intentional (^o^). haha. It happened when he first confessed to me face to face and I was so shy that my face turned into cherry tomato. I was so nervous that I wanted to hide my face badly and so, I hugged him. 

The reason why I share it here, is because I want to remind myself in the future what happened when I read back all my posts, which I always do, and also to remind those couples out there, to remember these special moments you two once had. There are many stages in a relationship, and there is one call the cool down stage. When you had been together for long, you might loose the flame in the relationship.When it happens, try and think back why you two were together at the first place, remember your first date, first time holding hands, first time hugging each other etc. Find back the flames that you once had, and you may be surprise to find that you are still shy when you think of those moments. 

Take as many picture as you can even though it is the same pose, the same angle. Because when you look back, you will realize how much two of you had changed over the time. Whether it is a hair cut, or some pimple breakouts, new clothes maybe, anything. 

I took this picture because it is the second time B wore this white shirt and I think he looks good.=)

For you, I wrote this. <3 

I love you more than ever. ^^

No comments: