Thursday, November 11, 2010

Great Day

Mind my randomness of screwing things here, what to do, some things are just tres tres enuyeux. Anyways, today is such a joyous day! As I was talking about my weight issues, I really went all out and makan today! In the end, I felt bloated and keep running back and fourth to the weighting scale. Tsk tsk. 

Oh finally, we ate Korean again. This time at Kyung Jo Restaurant, Mid Valley. For lunch, they served very worthy lunch set. Like this below ::

Ban Chan as usual. I particularly love the black beans although it is a bit hard.

Our Bim Bee Bap! Slurrrpppss

It is piping hot when it reaches our table. What you need to do, is to mix it all up fast so it won't get burn beneath. ( But do leave some to burn slightly at the bottom, because we all love the crunchy bits no? =p )

In the end, we will get something like this! Slurrrpp

Perhaps this is not the best I had tasted so far, but, I must say the price is pretty reasonable. RM 9++ for this, excluding drinks. If you are craving for Korean Food, why not drop by there. They have different sets everyday. If you are a fan of Bim Beep Bap, then do go there on Wednesday. =)

And guess what I had been craving for looooooong? 

This little star!


Not the burger, but chilli fries. Slurppppppsss

It is Soooo sinful!

The combination of fries, beef chilli and cheese is just, awesome! 

So tell me, do I not eat? =p 

Put food aside, I wore this gorgeous lady today. =)



Gorgeous right?

I bought this for RM40 only, such a worthy buy. It is pretty high and tight, I was a little reluctant to walk a distance in these because it is still new and I already have blisters on my feet. tsk tsk. This is what you get if you want to look good. 

I felt pretty good in myself today. Don't know why though. haha.

Great day indeed. 

Sneaky B and me. =p =p Right sayang? muakxxx..

Everything was great until I started working on my research project. Stupid referencing system, so troublesome. Well, I will get it over with you soon! Aza aza fighting everyone! =)

No comments: