My brother is coming back next week and my mum is pretty excited. haha. She rarely cook at home busy because she is too busy with all her never ending work, so pity my brother at home. Whenever I am home, especially when Aaron comes down, she will go to the market to buy things to cook, especially soup. Since my brother is coming back, she is already starting to stock up the fridge with things to cook when he is home. As for me, I can not wait and see how thin he is. hahaha. Evil me. =p
It is our study week before our finals, we are suppose to study at home. Well, being a typical student, I will start SOON. =) Maybe tonight. After all, its a die die day on the first day of exam with two big subjects, Supply Chain Management paper and Business Law, second day is okay, and die die day for me on the third because we are having our French Exam. Hello two essay questions and hello dictation. T T Until now, last week of this semester and I am still wondering what am I doing in Advance French classes.
Trying to take more pictures before my hair grows longer. I am not planning to maintain it because I am starting to miss my long hair. Not to say I don't like having short hair, I love it because the weather is a killer most of the time and short hair makes my life easier. But being a typical girl, I like myself with long hair. =)
Its all about pink! Spot my Pinky sitting in my bag.=)
And its all about purple. I went bizarre because my parent's room wall color matches with my top
Notice my hair is getting longer already? So fast. tsk tsk.
Okay. Dont' look at my expression, I am exaggerating. =p Check out my muscle on my arms. Wohooo~
p/s So much for being syiok sendiri. =) Maybe I should study now.


No comments:
Post a Comment