Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Over exposure

Seriously, what is it with people showing off their very sexy body ( with only bra and panties, mind you ) in social network nowadays? Probably they need the entire world to agree with them that they have a very hot body, or they just need more attention? It is none of my concern, but, it is just plain annoying. 

Isn't there such thing call privacy in their life? What do their bf think of it? I really wonder. Probably Malaysian's mindset are really changing into the very modern and Americanize thinking slowly, but still, I don't see a point really. Jealous maybe, but just the thought of the after effect is not so fun after all. Bugger. 

I can not believe that the two lines in my life is actually connected in a very, unusual way, and I am hating it. I can not stop other's vision of beauty, nor stop it from happening. But, just the thought of  if it makes me, feel like whacking zombie again. I should, I should.



p/s Oh, I am playing plant and zombie now. It is quite fun really. I think everyone should play when they are feeling like whacking people or stressed.

p/ss I am not pissed at anything, just sometimes, social network sucks big time. But, can we live without it? Thats for you to decide. 

No comments: