11 hours of sleep is super awesome after a few days of work. Asia Euro Conference 2010 had given me an inside of what the industry is about and lighten me up with a few new thoughts, or shall I say new aims for myself in the future. I was also delighted to be able to get a few contacts for my own dissertation that I have to fire up my engine when exams are over.Its picture time. I did not take much pictures because I think I look like crap after working for hours haha.
This is how our campus looks at 7am. Lovely right?
First Rapid Fire session
Rapid fire session is where the panelist will discuss on a certain topic in the hospitality industry, and delegates are free to ask any questions.
Us with our beloved Ms Lisa
=)
Thats all for the little update for now. I can not wait for dinner later. wooohoooo~ Will talk about it tomorrow. Muahaha. =p Good luck to everyone who is sitting for their DELF exam today and tomorrow. Loves
No comments:
Post a Comment