Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The call

Okay. I tried to be poetic now, but I can't. My creative cells had just call it a day and awaiting me on my bed. So I will just cut it off and use it on another day.

You know, sometimes I think I can be pretty psychotic. haha. My mum called me out of no where, and she said she tried to call my dad and two of my brothers for more than 30 minutes and could not get through. Imagine the thoughts that had ran through my mind while I try calling them. Tried calling three of them and my house phone once, no one picked up. I was thinking, shit, what happened! Don't tell me something bad happened.

Then I started to call again and again until my dad finally picked up the phone. Thank god nothing happen. But my brothers are still not picking up my phone so I started to call them again and again. Finally my brother picked up the house phone. He said it was raining heavily so they pulled off the house line, He was in the toilet and another brother was bathing. He even said you all damn annoying. haha. Yea. I guess each of them have at least ten miss calls. What to do what to do. =p

Well, heard too many news of people involving in accidents recently and even me myself became more paranoid. tsk tsk. The moral of the story is, I am a paranoid person and I will start thinking of nonsense if you tell me something that will make me worried. And once again, please be careful on the road people. =)

No comments: