Sunday, November 14, 2010

One Two Three

Anjourd huit,nous avons fait crepe pour petit dejeuner est c'etait delicieux! Nous sommes mange avec thé. J'ai finis ma 'marketing', tres content. Mais apres, j'ai faim. Nous sommes mange ' Mee Goreng' et ' Roti' a Pelita. Nous sommes alle shopping encore. tsk tsk. J'ai vu tres belle robe a boutique et c'est ne pas cher. J'ai achete un robe pour RM33. Tres bon non? 

Ma francais est tres mal. Comment? Je ne sais pas. 

Fuh. Took me long enough to write that. tsk tsk. How am I going to write an essay without a dictionary?  Well. I do take French classes in college, but I don't dare to write it or say it anywhere because people might say, oh your French sucks. The fact is, French is not my best friend either. Me and her just don't get along. 

Enough of French brainstorming, it is killing my brain cells. I wonder if my expectation towards work is too high. I will get cranky if it is not up to my expectation, and most probably I will be mad at the whole world because of that. But what I had learn is, let it go and let the rest do his work. You don't have to do everything by yourself. Yeap. Easy to say, hard to do though. But in order to not make myself so stress, I am learning to let go. Phewww..All I need to do now, is to wait for others to finish and compile it. Get it over with and start revising for my exams that is just around the corner. 

Yes. Exam, I know

Trying my best to not think about the worst that may happen, and look forward for my holidays instead. I am not stress, I am not stress I am not stress..... 

Be positive and it will be positive. Right?

Time for some animal love shall we?

This ten days old baby dolphin was rescued on a beach at the Uruguayan capital, Montevideo. 


Why so sad?


Sometimes, it is better to not see everything


Maybe black and white can get along well


Black is still the next black


Sleeping is good


Maybe I should too.

J'espere je peux finis ma travail bientot. Bonne chance et bonne nuit. 

No comments: