I am attracted to girls who can make up well, well but not excessive. I realize that falsies are so common right now, it makes me so eager to try on one. In conjunction with Haloween, I had decided to put on my virgin falsies which I got from Daiso. Cheapo me but hey, I would not want to spend so much on something that I might not like later on.
I was rushing like mad because we were late for Haloween dinner thanks to traffic jam. I tried my to put on make up as quick as I can, included the falsies. Like what Dolores said, It is as though there is a butterfly on your eye lashes. I got used to it in awhile, but, my lashes were heavy which I don't like.
My attempt of heavy make up.
My bangs totally blocked my eyes make up, unfortunately. I was rushing so did not camwhore much. sigh. And oh, I got an liquid eyeliner from Daiso as well, amazingly it is quite good because it lasted me the whole day without smearing. RM5 goods! Way to go!
This is how we both look. And oh, we totally did not try and match our outfit color.It was coincidence. =p
Thanks to our friends, Weiren and Jon, we certainly had a good laugh that night.
Us
While we were hanging out outside the restaurant, one family was standing near where we were and the children started to get excited because they find us ( especially Weiren with KingKong mask ) interesting. We were having fun taking pictures without noticing the crowd around us were increasing especially kids. haha. Jon and Weiren gave them quite some show and more people appeared. They started to snap pictures with Weiren and Jon and the kids even played with Weiren. haha. It was amusing to watch at a side.
What a night to remember. More pictures and video in my FB so do check it out if you are interested. =) Everyone should try and dress up once in the awhile especially on Halloween because no matter what you dress up as, no one will complain.
I like this picture! =)
I think my face is looking sharp and it is the furthest that it can go. Anymore sharper, my face would be sunken and I will look like a anorexia girl. Hope it stays like this then. =) Enough of fun, and time to kick ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment