Cupcakes
First time baking cupcake for friend. As expected, it would be a bit hard because I did it in the morning and had to stored it in the freezer to prevent the frosting from melting. It should be eaten right away. Oh well, first time. =) Hope you like it then. After all despite it is a bit hard ( Paiseh ), both of us did put some effort running up and down to get the ingredients and of course, baking it.
And this is the event we both worked for yesterday.
The weather was a bit gloomy in the afternoon and it drizzle for awhile during the rehearsal
And guess who was performing for that event?
Hmmm..Can not see? Alright..closer shot!
Yeap. Leona Lewis it is.
These were taken during her rehearsal. Even it is just a rehearsal, she looks amazingly stunning and her vocal is, GOOD. I guess everyone including me was star strucked by her. =) The Veronicas performed as well, but, we are not really a fan of theirs.
What else to indulge during our break other than the humble pork noodle?
Us in our working uniform
I think our body is too relax from classes without much physical energy used, at the end of the day, we were exhausted as hell, and it lasted until today. As I said in the past before, I deteste smoke, people drinking excessively, and nonsense people. It did not quite hit me while I was working until after 8-9 hours of inhaling smokes, I started to have headache. I guess me and smoke just don't get along.
Seeing people drink, getting drunk, drink more, and started to be oblivious to their surrounding, acting hilariously in public, makes me wonder, is it really fun like that? But it is fun to see people dressing up for Haloween, especially foreigners and aunties. haha.
We finished our work around 3am, walked up to Jalan Alor to have our very late dinner, and by the time we reached home and ready to sleep, it was almost 5am in the morning. Money money money, why are you so hard to get? But I must say, it is worth the experience. So there you go, my very normal Saturday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment