Saturday, October 30, 2010

1 year dunno how many months =)

I think no matter how much I think back, Id never expected myself to be the one for you. I always thought that I would just look at you from a far, being only my eye candy and never were I able to be close to you.

But somehow it was like as though fate brought us together, chance rolled out for us, and luck was shining on our side.

Till today and always, I will cherish the times we had gone through together. The rough past, the beginning of the bus ride, and now, the different stations. Where will we end up to? We would never know.

However, I do know that Ill be with you through thick and thin of our lives. I will never get lost. I will never run away. I will always hold your hands and walk down that road we chose to walk, and god-willing, down the isle as well.

Forgive me for my wrong doings. I know that I cannot change myself totally, but Ive tried my best to be the very one for you. Ive tried not to hurt you, Ive tried to care for you, and I have done my best in loving you, and if that's not enough, I will strive for more, all for you.

Im sorry for the times if Ive been angry at you, even though its so little until our fingers can count, but I think that it really does impact you a lot, and yea, I do not get angry for a reason. Somehow or somewhere, there's always a trigger, and I would say, its always at the wrong time and at the wrong place.

I know that my vision stray, but believe me, the only woman so important in my life other than the queen, is you. The others simply do not matter at all. I know jealousy is part of every woman, but trust me, Ill never escape from you.

So many things, yet so little time, and so limited resources, but I think we've gone quite far, because it shows on a single white paper, how we struggle to remember everything that we have done. So much, until it overflows, changing time frames, memories, and experience, but of course, with a little bit of thinking and head cracking, I think we can piece back our 490 days that has passed, since that day of tomato lin lin.

Happy Anniversary Darling.

I love you, Much more than I ever did.

Once again, I'm yours, and only yours, so don't you worry.

Baby Aaron.

1 comment:

LiNLiN said...

Awwwww.thank you baby...what a nice surprise! I LOVE YOU LOTS TOOO! <3 <3 muakxxxx