But the view from the library can be pretty nice really..
Alrighty..probably it is just okay..but then once you turn on your music, put down everything else and just relax yourself, it is pretty calming! thanks to the lake I must say...haha..
I found a really colorful book that day...and I secretly took come pictures of it..=p
Don't you think the food looks awesome!!! I would love to try these one day! The reason why I took these pictures is because it looks so pretty and colorful, it made me so hungry even after having my breakfast. How I wish all the food in this world looks so vibrant and tasty. I am sure we will be living in heaven if that day comes. =)
I love to camwhore in the library! The lighting is just so nice. =p
But the problem when camwhoring in library is, you have to do it secretly. haha. If it is too obvious, people around you would be staring at you like you are some freak. But, normally no one cares because they are too caught up with what they are doing. In order to camwhore quietly, most of my pictures are taken from down so I can cover the camera with my bag. Haha. Which resulted in me looking fat because of that angle. Nevertheless, I still camwhore every time I am in the library. =p
I wore this red dress on the first day of college after three weeks of holiday hoping that this sem would be a smooth and good one. Very superstitious ya? But another reason is because I saw B wearing a red shirt so I have to too. buahahaha.
New time table is out and it sucks big time. Super long hours from morning until 6pm and very pack. @@ Degree life. And oh! Taylors College is officially a University now. So I am no longer going to college, but University. Like it matters. haha..
I am in a very good mood today for no reason! wheeee~~~~ Hope I can be like this everyday. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment