Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stop that winding

Okay..my body finally gave up fighting all those virus flying around me..Even in my dreams, my subconscious mind was telling me that hey, your body is going to shut down soon. Beginning of sore throat and flu. Damn. Come on body, you can fight them.

Seriously, can you just be happy for like once? Once! One day happy and six days emo. It is your mind that controls your fate, not fate who controls you. If you change your mind set, then probably things are not as grey as you think it is. When good things happen to you, you will appreciate it for awhile, then the next day, here we go again. Think too much and make your life miserable. My god. 

I wanted to tell her so bad, please enjoy your life for once and appreciate everything that you have now. Even if  the one standing in front of you is the one for you, with your mind bobbling insecurities and non stop winding, one fine day he would get tired of it and walk away. 

But, I should just shut up. People may say, before you say anything, look into the mirror. Oh well, Its up to you all to think whatever that you want and I can not stop it. I sincerely hope that one fine day she will wake up from her misery, and be happy. 


Everyone has that dark personality hidden somewhere inside your body. It is like cancer. Once it breaks free, it will start to spread to  everywhere. If you don't control it, you will slowly be eaten by it, bits by bits. 

Enough of gossiping. I am feeling tired again. I Must rest well to prevent it from getting any worst. People, do take care of yourself alright? The weather is damn bad nowadays. Nights! =)

No comments: