Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bf's dress

As I was complaining about the terrible weather these few days, here comes the heavy rain storm out of no where while we were going to college. Most of us were soak in rain and what's worst, the air con was super cold! Arrr. This is Malaysia's weather after all. =)

I tried something new today. 

Its call the bf's dress. =p

Yes. I curi B's formal shirt, put a belt on it and voila! I have a dress! Suppose to not wear a short pants in it, but I think it is too obscene in college, so wear only! =p Not too bad ya! I should have known B's shirt is this comfy earlier, so I can curi his clothes.muahahaha.

I look thin here. Its the shirt okie..I did not loose any weight. =p

As a conclusion! I LOVE bf's dress. ^^v

Weekend is here! and I've got to start working on our marketing research paper work now. Oh Oh! Our trip is almost fully On! yay! Just need to wait for the person in charge to check whether they had received our deposit or not! Can not wait can not wait! And of course our little journey to Sabah early next year. It is time to save more money save money! Arr! I am so broke. =p Hope my parents will sponsor me a bit to Sabah since they are the one who suggested us to visit my brother there. muahaha.

I took some time to read back some very old posts I wrote in the past. Fuh! I was very very emo ya. haha. Zhi Lin now and the Zhi Lin two years back was totally different. Life before this was very dramatic and I had suffered from many emotional ups and downs. As for me now, I am enjoying the smooth ride and enjoy every day as it is. Good progression Zhi Lin! and Keep it up!


Have a great weekend people! loves <3

No comments: