Sorry..its the time of the month again to ramble about this thing...I HATE PERIOD PAIN! grrrrrr~~~
The thing about me is, whenever i get period pain, I feel like going to toilet ALL the time especially on the first day..its like my period pain will cause me stomachache as well..it is not that excruciating pain, but the little little discomfort pain. Bugger you period pain!
Okay..The thing I HATE HATE about bus is when there are uncontrollable kids on board. I am a kid lover really, I do not blame the kids, but the parents. You know,people want to ride on the bus peacefully until they reach their destination. And here comes the kids who jumps around the bus, and they actually brought the party blowing thingy ( The thing when you blow,then it will stretch out creating some sound ) on to the bus and started blowing hysterically! And the worst thing is, the jumping kid is just sitting behind me. Pulling my head seat for no reason throughout the journey. I am SO glad I have my ipod with me with me, you MUST have a in ear to block out all the unnecessary noise. This SAVE me seriously.
I can totally understand why kids are being hyperactive, but what I don't get is WHY the HECK the parents don't control them? They just let them be and pretend they are not their kids. And they even encourage them to make noise by bringing the party blowing thingy. Selfish and self centered people!
And what I hate, is people who keeps talking in the phone in the bus. One guy, seriously talked in the phone with numerous people for the entire one hour bus ride, isn't it freaking annoying!! Just talk with whoever after you reached your destination okie?
OH! Today the bus driver actually thinks he is a F1 Racer and speed like mad. tsk tsk. Bus drivers nowadays want to take part in racing is it? Bugger! Scare me wei! I thought il meet an accident or something.
Thats all for the not so enjoy-able bus experience. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment