WOHOO~~ Weekend is here!
The good thing is! I CAN SLEEEEEP! wheee~~ Seriously, four days in a week I had class as early as 8.30am till 6.00pm, it is super duper tiring! I can not wait to sleep until I can wake up in the morning/afternoon without the irritating alarm clock! wheeee~~~~ ^^v
Anyways..it will be a busy busy weekend as we need to start on our data collection for our research project. It will involve a lot of talking talking talking! I hope everyone is having a good weekend so they are willing to be interviewed by us! Wish me luck wish me luck!
I need holiday holiday holiday! I need another holiday besides Sabah next year! Where to go? shall be confirm soon soon soon as I just email the contact person. Keep my finger cross so I will have a great year end holiday soon! Oh well, I am a person that can not sit still during a holiday so I must move move move! Jealous of Dolores because she is going to US end of this year! jealous jealous! haha..anyways..I will just stay domestic for the mean time..=)
End my post with a lala pose! =)
Have a great weekend people! lovesss
No comments:
Post a Comment