LOOK AT THIS BABY!!!!
Seriously?
HE IS DAMN ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! like SUPER ADORABLE! ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!! hahahahaha.
Can my baby look like this too?? hahahaha
His real name is Moon Mason and he is a mix mix baby. Father is a Canadian and Mother is a Korean. His debut appearance is in 'Baby and I' a Korean movie.
Thanks to Eunice for intro-ing me this movie, I am obsess with this baby! hahaha. How can there be such a adorable baby in this world!! his eyes ar!!! @@ HUGE wei. Okay Okay, probably I personally likes babies with huge eyes, so I think he is damn damn cute! Baby baby baby baby ~~ I want baby like this! haha. Wait first, let me check my own eyes first. =p
Okay what! Quite big. =p
Fine! Its my contacts that makes my eyes huge. =( Anyways, I want to do Lasik Surgery in the future. I hate wearing specs because i felt nerdy and ugly, and I don't want to make my eyes so tired by wearing contacts everyday. Eyes are eyes, I should have taken care of you in the past. Regret! Regret!
Oh baby baby baby ~~ Seriously, I think I am going to dream about you again tonight. >.<


No comments:
Post a Comment