Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random thoughts

Decided to delete the previous two posts that I had updated and just put it together! Well, yesterday I have to make a decision between two very different scenario. A lot of events and things falls on the same date, which is 30th of October. Wai Mae told me it seems like it is a good date.

To attend or not, and to help or not. This is the question.

Well, I guess at some point in your life you will be standing in cross junction where you have to make a decision and decide what is the best for you at that moment. Juggling between the pros and cons of both scenarios, thinking hard how to make the best decision so it is a win win situation for both.

I must say, thank you my dear friends for being such an understand bunch of good friends and understand my situation. Love you guys loads! =)

muakssss! 

As I was drying clothes outside, I spotted a butterfly flying around the garden.!I was damn happy! haha. I immediately ran into the house to grab my camera. Thinking, please be there please be there and yes! It is still there! =) 



Not bad huh? The butterfly was flying around and I still manage to get some clear shots. =)

I can not even recall when was the last butterfly I saw. I know I sounded very 'jakun' now, but seriously, I think butterflies are very rare in city nowadays. And for me, i consider myself lucky to be able to see one this morning. haha. Happy!!! I am very easily satisfied right? =p 

I found back a few photos taken during our diploma times, and I must say, some are very hilarious. haha. like this!

>.< Yeap. I know!

As I was looking at this picture, first thing in my mind, My face was chubby sial! haha. oh and yes, this is how I look in kitchen last time. I think it was three years ago! haha. I did not kill anyone dont worry, I think this is the juice from the frozen raspberries we used in pastry class. =p

Those were the days. 


Before housekeeping practical class

Service


and I love this pic. XD

Those were the days. So young and naive. haha. Certainly missed those days where you are just so young and free, nothing much bothers your mind, all you want is just to spend some good time with your friends. As we grow older, things change. No matter what it is, life goes on. Live your life with no regrets ya people! =)

No comments: