Friday, October 29, 2010

Plan something this weekend!

Arrrr..Weekend is here! But, it will be a busy and fruity one! =) This Sunday is Haloween o..Do you have any plans?? Two years back, I spend my Haloween in MOS with those bunch of crazy guys, did not dress up and regretted as hell. So last year I decided to pull a bunch of people to dress up and parade around The Curve. And it was a hit! hahaha..

Us 2009

We celebrated Mischa's Birthday at Tony Romas..after dinner, we started to parade around The Curve. Their main objective, to scare as many people as they can. tsk tsk. Guys. haha. And they succeeded! So many people screamed when they were scared from their back. And many people took picture with us as well! Seriously, it was F-U-N! Everyone dress up for Haloween. =)

So what should you dress up for Haloween this year?

Pirate maybe?

Sorry..I can't resist taking picture! =p

Farmer? I have no idea what is this..haha

, 
Phantom! This is pretty cool! =p

As for me myself, most probably going out with college friends, but not too sure yet. haha. But either way, I will still dress up for dinner and walk around somewhere! =p Its Haloween! So what am I going to dress up this year? It shall remain as a secret until that day! muahahaha..

. 
I saw a rainbow in the toilet today! So random!! =p

Mind the eye bags. I was damn tired in college today! I don't know why.It  is so freaking hot, and we have long hours of boring classes, resulted in the very restless me. When to check out the status of my .PTPTN, and guess what, I finally found that lady, and she told me its either first week or second week of November! WAH! Instantly happy and totally forgotten that I was being restless. =p Money can really a person happy ya. tsk tsk tsk. 

Bon weekend mon amies. Avec L'amour! Bisous. 

No comments: