Wednesday, October 6, 2010

5 Things

Okay. I saw something that is pretty intriguing and being the evil me, I am actually quite happy! I don't care I don't care but I am happy! =p Wanted to say 'I HAD TOLD YOU SO' badly, but hey, who cares now. I don't. But, I am just happy. =p You know why?

Let me tell you why, the fact that I had said this for many many times, but still don't believe and calling me the worst thing ever, it is call, You deserved it! AHAHAHAHA. Told you I am being evil, hey, I am evil when it comes to this, and a happy evil person. =p

Though it is not my concern anymore, but being a little bit bored with college and wanted to gossip a bit, leads me into this, which is pretty hilariously dumb.

That is the first case.

Second case. Do you know SOME woman can be the biggest faker in this entire whole world and the guy will never realize it? Because when these bunch of people are in front of guys, they are the sweetest thing ever and probably the most caring girl. But once she turns her back, all her claws will come out. As I am a girl as well, I know it pretty well. Some I had seen before, some I saw and some I heard. Cold hard truth but yes, accept it.

How to encounter it? Oh well, you just have to wait until you fall deep enough for you to realize that she is a devil. Thats all. Very easy. Hmm..I think some case can be applied to guys as well nowadays. This kind of people are the biggest pretentious people in this entire human race. Okay. Assume that A is a girl and B is a guy. B told me A is the biggest bitch in this world and A told me B is a total jerk. And then after that, I see them sweet talking to each other. WAU. Amazing acting skills or amazing forgiving skills. hmmmm.

Third case

Woman never forgets. I read this somewhere online and I think, its pretty true. No matter what you did or what you say, even the slightest mistake or slightest misused in words, she will remembers it forever and ever. The worst scenario is when she keep repeating it to you and wants you to remember your fault for the rest of your life. Or she will just keep it in her heart and will not say it out. But, she never forgets.

So don't put down your guards and assume that you can do whatever that you want after she forgives you thinking that she had forgotten, she had not. So don't jump into that fire anymore, because this time, you will be burnt.

Fourth Case

No girls are not jealousy creatures. NONE! I think I had said this for many many times before, but seriously, don't make them jealous. If you make them jealous, they will hold you tighter because she sense threat. If that happens, you will think that girls are like glue and keep sticking to you. If she don't even hold you tighter after you made her jealous, well, this is the worst because I think you are out.

Fifth Case

Know your limitation and don't cross the line. Because,

I Bite.

( I think I watch too much of Gossip Girl and I am being mean here. =p )

ARRR..I am being mean in this post. I am sorry if I offended anyone or whoever, it is purely based on my own opinion and you have rights to not agree with what I had said. Peace.

P/S Solely expressing myself and not specifically referring to anyone. =)

No comments: