Friday, October 8, 2010

Civilization

Je suis tres fatigue je suis tres fatigue! ( I am very tired x2 )

Change of timetable sucks. Long hours and long break leads to even more tiring day. This week plus tomorrow, I had 4 days with classes from morning until 6pm. Now, I rather go back to work because it is even tiring sitting down in class and trying my very best to stay awake. Trying my best to focus in class because not all subjects are interesting as it is all research base and very theoretical. Sometimes, I just miss my practical days.

Today, something really pissed me off, and even B terasa a bit. The thing is, you think you all are still kindergarden school kids is it? Shouting, woo-ing the lecturers for nothing, talking nonsense and crap whenever it is not necessary. You know over 200 students have to cramp in a small hall then just shut up and get it over with! Why are you trying to delay the time talking nonsense and making yourself a dumb ass in front of 200 people! I am already frustrated because it is so freaking noisy and yet these people have to be a smart ass trying to get people's attention. Show no respect to the staffs nevermind, trying to act smart and shout, too much too much. I felt so embarrassed because of this tiny little group of trouble maker that makes us looking like a batch of rude students in front of the lecturer.

Pure rude and unnecessary those people! HMPH!

Put that aside, today I had a great great super good bargain!


Remember this wafer? I used to eat this all the time when I was a kid and I love it to the bits. And the whole packet consist of six wafers only cost me RM1.50!!! It is only 12 cent for one! Damn cheap right? Even Rocky only cost RM1.50. I am definitely going back there. =)

Alright, enough of talking. I am very tired now. *yawn* time to go sleep now. Nights people! Loves

No comments: