Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hair and French

My hair end is a mess mess mess now..I am forced to chop off 1 inch to get rid of most of the split ends..T.T Who is my personal hair dresser? Who else but my b. Muakxxx.. The thing about my hair is, I had ONLY straighten my hair twice and permed my hair once, but why is my hair end condition so bad?? and the worst thing above all ( ermm..maybe a good thing since I wanted to color my hair ), my hair is turning brown! Looking at my hair ends makes me feel so miserable..I am so tempted to chop it off!

Like THIS! Nice?

Okay. I know I will damn damn miss my long hair, I will regret as hell when I am trying to grow my hair back and every time when I wash my hair, I will curse myself for chopping it off. But, I feel like I need a change! I want something new and something fresh to start a new year. hmmm. Let me consider for a few more months while enjoying having long hair at the same time. =p

I am rarely in an emo mood unless I PMS. When I PMS, any small small things can trigger my never ending drama twisting PMS mind, and there you go, emo of nonsense stuffs. And yes, I can tear easily too. I am mostly happy throughout the month and rarely cry because I have nothing to cry about until when I PMS. It is the only time of the month when I can release some hidden emotions somewhere in my body. I felt relief actually after releasing it because I feel like a human and a girl again. haha. I know it is lame, but one can not be happy ALL the time. =) You are not a happy robot you know! 

I can be emo too!!! =p =p

Long long time ago, I realize I do not have much talent in French. I don't hate French ( okay wait, probably I shall rethink what I wrote after I start working on my essay =p ) , but I am just , not that good in it. Others can speak like French in class but here I am sitting in the corner of the classroom and trying to get what they said. They are like Ferrari and I am like the miserable Proton. Get what I mean? Not everyone have talent in language you know. T.T 

Same goes with I hate Maths and I am not good with computer things. I am not as good as others think I am really. Probably because I do not force myself that much now so I am slacking. Thinking back when I was in primary and secondary school, I will just fall dead now. Yes stress can lead to good results, but stress can also leads to many other negative energy. No No! I want to be stressfree stressfree..=p

Okay. Enough of that, and I should start working on my French essay! GOD! Help me pleaseeee~~~ =( 

No comments: