Fine..snuggle in the library to online to kill some time..
I call this the laptop station!
haha..this is damn cool. four office tables joined together to form a square..you have two plugs for yourself some more! But the problem is, not all plus can be used. @@ See! Everyone looks hardworking right? haha. Rushing assignment last minute it is..except for B..=p that also because I reminded him to finish it a night before..the power of GF!! wheee~
Face to face finally opened in Taylors..and it sucks!!!! I think my order was wrong and the mee was so dry and a bit tasteless..I have to add damn a lot of chili to make it flavorful. But the nightmare comes afterwards, the amount of MSG they put ar, can kill people! I think I am a bit sensitive to MSG, so whenever i take something with too much of MSG in it, i will feel damn thirsty and my whole body will be heaty.Grrrrr...stupid noodles made me suffer the whole afternoon.
FYI, our next class was supposingly starting at 2.30pm. Guess what? it is canceled after we had our lunch because she did not realize our timetable had changed and she had a meeting. OMG! Meaning we have another 2 more hours to kill because our next class is at 4.30pm! I had been waiting since 8.30am in the morning. Tell me should I kill myself?
Sleeping in an empty class
Playing CS and eating Rocky
Why is B so fresh? Because he slept on the table for an hour or so already. haha. And guess what I do after I woke up?
Camwhoring!
I can even balance with heels on..good ornt? =p
Guess how I took these pictures? I set my camera on timer and put it on the table..ran to the mirror at the back and pose. *chak* done!! =p It was pretty challenging to run silently on heels though..Don't want to wake people up. hahaha..Later he thinks i siao!!
More work to come as we need to collect date for our research very very soon...interviewing people, analyzing the data, compiling, writting reviews etc. Busy busy busy! and hope they don't cancel class anymore..I don't want to replace classes on Sat!! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment