Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nirvana Banana Leaf

Talking about the best banana leaf in town...I must say..You must must try out Nirvana's Banana Leaf

So what do you need in a good Banana Leaf?

Papadum ( Traditional Indian Cracker )

Cucumber ( Cucumber and carrot mix with yogurt )

Curry flavored brinjal

Rasam ( Indian Digestive soup. I LOVE it and I usually take two. =p )


THE BEST THING HERE!
Fried Bitter Gourd!!

And there you have...

The perfect banana leaf!! Its only RM5!!!

The thing I LOVE about the banana leaf at Nirvana is definitely the awesome fried bitter gourd and also my personal favorite -- Rasam! I just love the sourness with a little bit of spiciness that goes so well with my rice.As for the fried bitter gourd, worry not for the bitterness as you can hardly taste any as it is fried. It is so flavorful that you just can not stop eating it even if you dont' like bitter gourd. Seriously, try it for yourself then you will know how good it is. 

Gosh! Now I feel like eating banana leaf!! =p 

p/s I had a great long sleeping hour today and I am so contented. =) plus. I am having Gossip girl overdose right now. So. XOXO =p

No comments: