Saturday, October 2, 2010

Is it that hard to be happy?

Do you know there are certain days in a month when you are just very happy and you just feel like jumping around? I had one today, and I am loving it. =)



So what makes me happy?

1. When I have a good old  7 hours of sleep and not being woke up by my alarm.
2. When I have a good hair day. No stubborn curly hairs and super straight hair.
3. When I made something good to eat.
4. When I made breakfast and everyone finished it. =)
5. When my b is happy and hyper.

These are some of the reasons that can really make my day. So what make yours?

Besides working on assignments and all, the best thing for me to relax and think of nothing at all is by watching drama. So I am currently watching 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho', introduced by Eunice all the way from US. The thing I like about this drama is the character Gumiho. She is such a happy and naive girl. That is the first time i realize that a person's smile can really lighten up the whole room. When she smiles, her eyes will just form a nice smiley surve and that cute little dimple will come out. I am not being a lesbo here, haha. I just think that how nice if everyone is like that? hmmm..


I can not control what other people think, what they say or whatever and whatever. But one thing that I know, everyone should do the right thing to make yourself happy. We can not please everyone in this world. No matter how much you try and please others, there will still be people who will be the villain in your life whether you like it or not. Sometimes, you just have to be selfish to make yourself happy. 

If you know it is not good, don't go overboard with it. People say you must at least try once to know how does it feels like. Yes it is true in a way. But hey, what if you overdo it? Some people say, oh, i just want to know how does it feels like to smoke, to get high, etc, but after that, will you try again, and again? Until it became an obsession? I had heard people say, oh, i will never smoke, i just want to know how it feels like. In the end, they became a smoker and the reason being, I am emo so i have an excuse to smoke. It is the same for drugs and alcohol. For me, it is ridiculous. You know it is bad damn well, but you still find a good cover up to make yourself feeling better. Same thing like pimple, I know it is bad to pinch a pimple, but just because I want to look nice, I tell myself it is okay to pinch. 

We are responsible for ourself, no one else can. 

I went out of topic actually. @@ What I want to say is, make yourself happy, like real happy and not those pretentious ones by doing the things that you love with a condition, be responsible for what you do. 


Have a great weekend people. For me, more assignments and drama. =)

No comments: