Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh the past!

The weather is such a biatch these few days! URGHH! I can actually feel my skin burning while walking under the sun, and I am dead serious about it. The thing about me is, whenever the weather is freaking hot, I will get headache and I HATE headache. =( Global warming global warming! Can someone save the earth please!

While having a serious rounds of boxing and drumming in my head, I have to drag myself into completing my French Essay. C'est tres tres difficile! ( It is very very hard ) Atlas! I managed to finish it all and let my brain to hibernate until tomorrow morning. Sorry brain for torturing you with the horrible hot and humid weather and French storming. Now, you shall rest well. ^^v

A little something to amuse myself..=p
My version
B's version

Somehow, everyone seems to take picture with this pose..We must not be left out right? =p

Read Kar Woon's blog earlier and she posted some very old pictures of us during secondary school. I admit I look super noob last time. Even though I have chubby face and my forehead was shinning brightly to the whole world, but I still like the way I was last time. 

I still remember last time I was a anti social girl ( I think anti guys are more like it =p ) and I normally stick to my own gang in tuition or any other place. I can get my heads up high in school, but not outside. haha. Probably because I am not confident with my looks ( Okay. Tell me who will like a nerdy girl with a horrible hair style and a face full of pimples? ) in front of guys. haha. And seriously, those are the times when we are truly naive and not being bothered by any relationship problems ( this only implied to those that were single in school last time..muahahahhaa ) im joking. =p 

Thinking back at those time when I had to wake up as early as 5.45am to go to school, dropping by at Eunice house to watch an episode of Anime before leaving her house, reach school and straight rush to Dataran Puteri to get ready for marching training, scream our lungs out so we can have lots of OHM when marching, the stomping sound of our shoes, rushing to the assembly once the bell rings while most of us still have to perform our prefect duties, sport checks, hanging out at the RC Room, choir practices, sing sing sing until the whole school knows we are practicing, walking to the shop above to makan lunch, staying back for practice until late evening, rushing through dinner for tuition classes etc. 

I miss marching actually, but reconsidering the terrible weather now, I think everyone will just faint while marching under the sun. This was a random thought of mind while suffering this afternoon. haha. My point is, most of us are SO active back then. But now? haha. Don't even compare! Used to not care about how I look and now, contact lenses is a MUST MUST. =p 

Everyone has a past and I guess no matter what it is, you still have to accept that it is only the past and should not keep it in your heart. Aza Aza Zhi Lin! You can do it! HAIIIIIKKKKK! 


No comments: