Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Know your boundaries

I really don't know why, my body is getting tired, tired and more tired recently. Is it a sign or aging or is it just because classes are tiring? I wonder ~~ Seriously, why are there so many November babies! haha. I am really broke wei..I think I have to owe some of you pressie until I finally get my PTPTN money. Sorry peeps! 

Someone told me a theory behind so many November babies. Don't get mad at me k? Well. 9 months before November is February right? So what so heboh about February? Valentines Day! arrrr! This is THE day where everyone gets romantic and gear up for a great date. So guess what happens next? Oppps. Baby bomb! haha. Lame but kind of true at the same time. 


** The statement below is absolutely not based on my current situation. So no worries =)

A person who doesn't know his/her limits and cross over the boundary to create unnecessary havoc should be classified as the most selfish and  idiotic person in this world. Sorry for the use of word in this, but I really REALLY hate people who are like that. 

Seriously, if you already know clearly that a person is in a relationship, please stay far far FAR away even though you still like/like this person. It is the rule of universe to not disturb someone who is in a relationship ( well..MANY people broke this rule and that is why there are so many affairs out there. DAMN ) 

It is a HUGE big NO-NO to sweet talk with a person who is in a relationship. Meaning, I miss you, love you, dear darling baby whatever is a NO-NO! 

No matter how friendly you are, or whether you are a very open minded foreigner, it is not good to do that. Seriously. Maybe because it is the way we were brought up, or we just can not accept that. 

 The weird thing is, I really did not aspect a friend of mine to be shaken by this problem. Well, no matter how tough you are or how good you are, this will be something that will make your insecure because you had finally met someone who is worth being jealous of. 

Though I had experience pretty much the same problems many many times in the past before, I still don't know what advice to give other than 'trust' and 'honesty'. The scary thing about me in the past is, I actually confronted that girl and asked her to know her limits and stay away. I still can not imagine I did that in the past. I must say, I was very brave at that time. That was also because she had really stepped on my tail and I can not stand it anymore. So the moral of the story is, don't ever step on my tail, because I really will BITE. 

Just hope that this friend will pull it through and don't scare me in the middle of the class anymore. haha. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a great great day. Same to all of you as well. (6 v 6)


No comments: