When I was very very young, perhaps 4 years old, I followed my aunty to facial. While she is doing her mask, I had to go to the toilet. So she gave me the direction and i went out all by myself. The toilet has two entrance. When I am done, I came out from the second entrance. Then I realize something was wrong. I walk walk walk and walk, I can not find the shop. The place is like a maze itself, because it is twisting with a lot of small corridors. I was lost in a mall. I panic and I started to walk everywhere, and ended up near the escalator.
Luckily, i met a bunch of secondary school girls and they actually bring me around the whole floor to find for my aunty. and thank god I found it in the end. If I remember it correctly, I did not cry. But I was scare and somehow that feeling still lingers in my mind.
Technology played an very important role in our life nowadays. But when the battery died, it is nothing at all. And so, I thought I lost him. I can not get through his phone, and he is nowhere to be seen. The seat was left empty, and mind you, the mall is HUGE. I panic, and I even went to the toilet to wait for b in case he went to the toilet. All sorts of thoughts started to wander in my mind, did he went to the public phone to call me? Did he went and find us? Did he went to the car to charge his phone?
I was damn scare and nothing seems to be logic to me. I called his phone again and again hoping that it will get through. I walked like a headless chicken hoping to accidentally bump into him somehow. Thankgod the phone got through. I started to cry. @@ I know I sounded stupid, but I was really damn scare that I lost him.
He went back to the car to charge his phone so I can call him. As I thought, he did went to find a public phone but can't get any, tried to find us but can't, so in the end he went to the car.
Dolores said, if next time you can not get him, as a last resort, you can go to the Information Counter.. =)
' There is a girl who lost her bf. Aaron Teh please proceed to the Information Counter thank you. '
hahahaha. I think it is pretty good ya =)
The point is, please don't go missing again. If you are lost, i will be more lost. And I will not let you leave me far anymore, and will definitely charge phone before leaving anywhere. =p
And oh, it was our 16th Month-anniversary. =)
I LOVE you darling! like ALOT! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment