I had the sudden urge of getting a short hair cut after fondling with my hair much and realizing that it is so saddening. Split ends are creeping everywhere like a weed and my hair actually turned so brown without me doing anything to it. It is as if my hair self dye-d. Seriously, it is getting very dead. So, I made up my mind after a few fate-deciding-dice-throwing-game with B, I will cut my hair tomorrow. No matter what it takes.
Buh-Bye long hair!
hello Bob hair...=)
So what do u think?? Not too bad huh? But the thing is, it will look nice when it is straight. But after you sleep, the shape will go haywire and I don't think it looks sleek if it is like that.We will see the verdict tomorrow morning..=)
Must take picture with B..=p
He bought me dessert after my hair cut because I toughen up myself to chop it all. After all, I kept my hair for almost 5 years now. Yay dessert! =)
Sago Gula Melaka my love..=)
Cendol
Sugar rush rush! The gula melaka is awesome! The cendol is a bit overprice for a local delicacies, but considering the amount of cendol they put inside and the quality of gula melaka they used, it is not that heart pain.
So just hope that I can maintain my hair well until when it starts to grow longer. Hair hair hair oh, don't be so stubborn. Be straight and nice k? =) Its good to have a sudden change.
No comments:
Post a Comment