MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What do I want for Xmas this year?
1. World peace.
2. No gender discrimination, no racism, no fur
3. Save the penguin
Nahhh..That will be Beauty Pageant's answer, not mine. All I want, is every year ahead to be as smooth and good as this year. I want everyone around me to be happy, contented, and be at the pink of health all the time. Sounds so cliche but hey,those the most important things other than money? and last but not least, wishing that me and B will be as loving as ever. =p Damn, i feel like writing new year's resolution and the closing post for this year now. NO! Patience patience, you just have to wait for one more week. =p
Do I believe in Santa Claus? My family don't celebrate Christmas at home, so Santa Claus is not really something that I would believe in. Besides, I don't have a chimney at home, where would he climb in from? =p But, I always wished that my family have this custom of celebrating Christmas though, because even I am not a Christian yet ( soon to be one =p ) I always adore this celebration. I love snow, exchanging presents, caroling, the idea of Santa Claus, fairy tooth mother ( ermmm..I dont think it is related =p) and everything about Christmas. Oh Christmas, me and you will be good friends from this year onwards. XD
Tomorrow, it will be a busy busy day for me and B because we are both the chefs for tomorrow's Xmas dinner. It is time to chop chop chop and nom nom nom. =)
Once again..MERRY XMAS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment