Thursday, March 19, 2009

25 facts about me

1. I am short. 
2. I have eye bags now because did not sleep properly due to some personal problems..^^
3. I can't wait to go Redang..Anyone can sponsor me bikini??
4. I want to have lotsa loves painting on my hand..
5. Zhi Lin is a blur sotong..
6. I call myself baby princess infront of someone..perasan ke? tak la..
7. I wish my hair is longer so I can have big waves..sexy wei..
8. I don't want to have a flower horn forehead..
9. I need a new phone..
10. Can I have more publicity?
11. My bed is curved in..I need a new bed
12. I love my little bear..
13. God bless DH27 for our results on next sat..
14. Restaurant Tech is crap
15. Yesterday I dream of taking exam..singing Karaoke and got suck into Slumdog Millionaire movie set.
16. I need more clothes..
17. I LOVE pink color and LOVE shape..
18. Though i like pink..but i like to wear black..sexier..
19. I wish I am taller so i can see further..
20. I want to be smarter and more alert so I won't get hurt easily.
21. Me want to eat lotsa sushi!! I miss sushi
22. Can I celebrate my birthday in Bubba Gump too? but I dont want to shake my booty on the chair.
23. I want to watch sunset with you. Don't forget you have to dunk my head into the water..but tell me before hand so I can get ready..haha..
24. Wayne!!! stop bullying me.
25. I confessed in a video..thanks to Wayne and his BRILLIANT phone..ish..please refer to my facebook to see the video..haha


No comments: