As i said before..I need to destress and I want to getaway and have my own fun after tonnes of things happened to me in these few days..So..in the process of destressing and releasing myself from all those unwanted sadness..Me decided to go sing K after the 9-12 upselling class..
The class was..ermm..what I can say is Ms Jasmine is not happy..but anyway..I saw him sitting outside lemongrass today alone..and he looks really tired and pale..at that moment..my heart really aches..because I don't want to see him this way..I want him to be happy..After the class, I text him..I ask him to not be so stressed and be more happy..What actually happen was he din't eat the night we broke up..So he almost fainted in practical class because of low blood pressure..He went and see doctor and went back straight to Seremban..
Well..we did manage to talk nicely in sms..which is weird..because why things can be normal after the break up..but anyhow..I still cares for him and I won't just let him drown into his stress misery...In my side..I already made up my mind..this will be the last time..no more turning back..guess friends are better for both of us..
Back to the happy side..haha..YES..me pergi sing K with Hui, Dai Lou, Sunny, Ryan,Wayne and Ivan..muahaha..its nice la..but not enough!!!!! NOT ENOUGH..when you go for karaoke session right..you HAVE to sing until you lost your voice..then only shiok la..haha..After that..all of us don't feel like going home..I mean..what to do at home..il be alone..then MOST probably il get emo and stuffs..then suddenly Dai Lou say wanna go to Genting..im like...'OKAY!!!!' haha.. After a round of LONG LONG LONG discussiong in pyramid outside Adidas Originals..we finally decided to go home and see how it goes..haha
Me went to Jason's house to get my dresses from Dolores..and I met Eva and Izzy..OMG!!! they are so cute!!! Forgotten to take pictures!! SOBS..but they are just so CUTE!!!!! haha
AND..our genting plan is finally ON after Hui confirming that she is going..haha..Guess what time we left to Genting?? 10PM!!!! yes..at night...HOA!!!! I never did that before..Before I continue..I must say..
NEVER EVER DRINK YAKULT WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY!!! IT WILL MAKE YOUR STOMACH PAIN LIKE HELL!!!!
Some little life experience that I want to share with you guys..haha..YES.. we took off to genting around 10 and reached there around 11PM..OMG!!! I felt like puking because of Dai Lou's driving..haha..sorry..but I really felt damn dizzy...
We suppose to study there..but we ended wandering around camwhoring the whole night..I was too dizzy to study anyway..haha..
Seriously..I had so much of fun at Genting despite the fact that I had so much of memories with him there..but whatever..atleast I had a little getaway yesterday night..I reached home around 4am though..haha..can't really sleep..but manage to wake up at 10.30am and start uploading the pictures and blog..anyway..I got to rush back to Seremban in a moment..so let's wrap up this post with some lovely pictures..muahaha..
Posing at starbucks
aww..the wind makes us pose like supermodels..haha
we couldn't resist posing with the BERHENTI sign..
me neither..
We are posers..
and this is a fairly normal picture of us..
Hui with Dai Lou
Sunny who is wearing the same colour shirt as the pillar..
Me and Hui in Red Box
Me and the guys
OKIES!!! im off to pack my stuffs and heading back to Seremban..love you guys..
No comments:
Post a Comment