Despite the little unhappiness today...there are two things that lighten up my day..ahaha..Tomorrow will be a happy day..WHY??? Because someone is coming!!!! muahaha..
Today in Mr Alex class, DH 29 come in and promote their exhibition and talk..I was really not interested with it..because it will be some boring talk again..then the guy said..
'and Max, an ex taylorian students will be coming to give the talk.'
My day lighten up by instant!!! haha..im freaking happy alright..and my classmates certainly knows why..haha..they keep saying Ah Lin's bf coming la..me sure go..HEY!!!! YES..i admit that i do have a serious crush on him..but not that kind of crush alright..^^.He is like a role model to me..a motivator..haha..ofcourse I am happy to see him..
and HERE!!!! this is his GF alright..haha..the wine sommelier..
Another great news..haha..Someone is finally coming over to KL and study..and I am seriously excited!!!!! i really do hope that he will come to Taylors and study though..haha..It has been two years since i saw him..bloody long wei..miss him..sobs..haha..just pray that his parents will allow him to come over to taylors and study..Come Come!!!! hehe..If everything goes well..He will coming in a month time!!! ONE MONTH!!!! OMG!!! I can't wait..GOD...please let him come over to KL..haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment