Well..a little update during the weekend..okay..BM oral was quite intimidating..seriously..Once i reached college, everyone was like so tensed up..busy getting make up..and practicing..i was like..hey..I just woke up..apa hal?? haha..I heard that Mr Adrian screwd everyone before this and everyone was so scare..okay..luckily I did not get him..haha..my oral was ok ok..forgotten many many words..but..still manage to speak in BM..haha
Then I went back to Seremban..alone..YES..alone..then at that time..I felt so miserable..why am I alone..FINE..I am going to treat myself with some nice food..then I went to the famous beef noodle Near Pasar Seni..and I ate alone..it did not help though..because I am still alone..ISH..but the food was nice..then I took the bus..once again i must emphasize..ALONE..ish ish..felt so horrible..nevermind..
Saturday morning I have to wake up damn early to go and clean my grandparents graves..i was like dreaming when I went into the car..haha..the only thing that I want to do is sleep..ishish..Afer breakfast..I straight went and sleep..
Sunday morning..i have to wake up DAMN early again to go and clean my mother's side grandmother's graves..GOSH..i really feel like killing myself because I was soooo freaking tired..like really really tired..
and now..I felt like sleeping while typing this..because I am really really exhausted..ish..Il update really really soon..with all the stupid pictures i took..haha..ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment