The time that I miss..
The time when there are no worries..
The time when we are still innocent..
The time when you just want to have a great time in school..
I want to say something to some of my friends..haha
Eunice..I think you look sexier with long hair..
Dolores..you look better now with contacts and new specs ( i think )..
Kar Woon..you always look so girlie...ofcourse you are prettier now..
Wai Mae..I seriously think that you look so much more prettier..
Joo ee..with you new curled and coloured hair..ofcourse you look new..but you have always been pretty..
Steph..you did not change much because you are always that pretty and hot..haha
Pui Foong..you are cuter now..haha..dun be perasan though..haha..
as for me..i think i change ALOT lo..haha..tell me yourself..haha..
tree...tree..i LOVE this picture..haaha..and i have no idea why..
haha..I dont smile like that anymore..because it makes my eyes look so damn small..GAH!!!! girls..me miss you alll so much..thanks for being there everytime i need you all..though I dont see you all all the time..but in my heart..you guys are always there..and i love you all SO MUCH...hahaha...
Innocence can be gone in a minute..
Maturity creeps in..
Is it a must to have that someone..
What is the rush my dear?
Take some time to think carefully before you get hurt again..
Anyway..I just want you to be happy..
I might be ignorant..
I might look like I give a damn..
But inside i still care..
If you ever need me..Il be there..
For now..I WANT REDANG AND MOS
and LOTSA LOTSA MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha
No comments:
Post a Comment