Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tuesday

Please bear with my my dear friends and readers if there is any, I don't know where to express my feelings but here..

You want to know what is pain?
Ask me, because I am the expert in taking the pain.

You want to know what is the pain of ignorance?
You want to know what is the pain of stupidity?
You want to know what is the pain of being too soft hearted?
You want to know what is the pain of being too good?

Ask me, because I am the expert.

I know that I can't be sad all the time..
Therefore, I close myself in my room and listen to music..
Find a few friends to chat with and cheer myself up..

I am sad today, but I acted like im super happy..
I am not acting..but I am really happy in college..
I dance..I sing..I bugged wayne with my childish little songs, molested him (^^)
and I talk alot..
That is when I totally never thought of him..and for once..really happy..

Want to know what is heart broke?
Look into my heart and you will see why..

I am stress..like super stress
My expectations are sky high..
But my performance are not up to the bar..
I am scare..really scare..

Who will understand how I felt?
Who will?

Despite all that, I finally found my guests for my finals..
My parents are willing to take leave to come for my service..
My dad said..for my sake and moral support..
GOD..I never sms my dad before this..until today..
How sweet...
Atleast I don't have to worry about no guest on that day..

And I finally made a decision to go to Redang...
I cant wait to sit by the beach and feel the sea breeze..
I want to see sun set and sun rise..
I want a shoulder to lean on ( you know who you are..muahaha..die la you )
and I want a pillow to lie on ( haha..die again..two days only..no worries )

Hopefully I wont be like what Hui said..drink until become too emo..
Walk to the beach and jump into the sea during mudnight..haha

Redang!!! im waiting for you!!!

It should be an emo post..but what the hell..

No comments: