First of all..I said yesterday that someone is coming to our college right??haha..Then fine..I wasn't planning to go for the 9am class since i slept quite late last night..Then Michelle sms me around 9.48am..
'I just saw Max in college dear and he is just sitting infront of me.'
'Where is he?'
'Mamak dear ^^'
'OH!!! I am going to wake up and get ready now!!! ^^'
Yes..I rush to the toilet and get myself freshen up and ran to college..
I told him..stay put there..don't go anyway..haha..and moi saw him at mamak..happy happy happy..haha..still the old max..nothing different..and he welcomes me back to elcerdo to do spring cleaning..what??? haha..ofcourse he is just joking..
The talk was kind of boring..but I still feel happy because I saw him..nanananananana..haha..im so happy..you can see my face brighten up the whole day..Everyone ask me not to be so hao..who cares..i like to see him ar..can not ar??haha
After that..i went for badminton with the guys le..what the hell..me..yeaw zhi lin..sudah lama tak bersenam pergi main badminton??? hahaha..well..watermelon told me..
'Just imagine you are hitting your enemy..hit as hard as you can..there is no friends in the court..'
Hoa..my spirit straight went up because i thought of someone and got really mad..but anyway..my muscles are cramming now..pain pain..and im going out to pasar malam later because watermelon on going..then we will study..i hope that we really can study..if not..I won't go out at night anymore lo..ahaha..
You still treat me like shit..but me being the soft hearted one still cares for you..but this time..i will have my own fun..and I will make myself happy..I am no longer the one who will depend on you to make myself happy..Your cold eyes made me this way..so don't blame me for not being there..
Oh oh..I am still happy though..really happy..tonight i can really sleep like a baby..muahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment