Time passed by like rocket
It has been two years since I first saw you in college..
Ever since the first time I met you, I started to live under your protection and guidance without knowing.
I still remember I asked you what should I bring to KL when I first message you..
I was all alone when I came to KL..
You are the only one that I know in this strange and cold town..
You are the one who opens up my heart in college..
Every time I see you in college, I felt the sadness and loneliness in your eyes..
So I started to approached you..
Then I found out that you went through a hard time in your previous relationship..
As for me..I was going through the same thing at that time also..
Things changed..Tables were turned..Feelings started to get stronger day by day..
I started to open my heart to you..
That is when we started..when our journey started..
I knew how much you had sacrifice for me when I was staying at Ridzuan..
I knew you have to come all the way from Kelana Jaya just to see me..
I knew the hardship you went through during your training just to make sure I will be fine..
I knew all that..
You are very mature in your thinking...
As for me..I am still very childish in a relationship..
This is my one and only serious relationship I had so far..( Please don't assume I had alot..I only have one relationship before you )
There are things that I have to learn..
There are things that I am still unsure about myself..
You taught me how a relationship should work..
You taught me how to handle my emotions..
You taught me how important is 'trust' in a relationship..
You taught me all that..
But I am too naive..and I had forgotten about it in our relationship..
And now I remember..but it was too late..
I want to thank you for guiding me all this while..without you..I might have lost myself in KL
I want to thank you for being patience with my emotional swings..
I want to thank you for being there when I am down and stress..
I want to thank you for taking care of me when I am sick..
I want to thank you for everything that you gave me throughout the whole relationship
I want to thank you for helping me all this while..
I am sorry for making you angry all the time..
I am sorry for irritating you with my stupidity..
I am sorry for not trusting you..
I am sorry for being emotional all the time..
I am sorry for hurting you all this while..
I am sorry for not able to make you happy any more..
Thank you for taking care of me all this while..
I will take care of myself from now on..
I will learn to live without your protection..
I am wishing you all the best in everything that you do..
I just hope that you will be happy all the time..
I wish that you can find that special someone that loves you with all her heart..
I will still be there if you need me..
I will always be there..
Because I still love you..
but this time..as a friend..
2 comments:
Lemon Lin...u r brave enough to face this....impress impress!! Although I dunno what happen between 2 of u...but support what u did...muacks!!Anyway really sorry that u 2 gone through a hard time at ridzuan..really sorry sorry!!
Nothing with you guys lo..haha..SERIOUSLY...ermmm..im doing fine fine ar..haha..no prob der..keke..no worries..love yea
Post a Comment