Finally I am able to update my blog...and cheng cheng cheng...Its my Results Ceremony!!!!!!
and Oh my god..I was scare like hell before my results were announced..ish ish..
Our college is so smart..FnB student's result were announced first..All of us have to stand up and wait at the
side..oh mon dieu!!!!!
They started according to pass..honourable pass..very honourable pass and congrates from the jury..and following alphabetical order...
So..the later your name is called..the better your results will be...and MY NAME...starts with a Y!!!!! and guess how i felt during the waiting session..waiting for my name to be called???
Y..Y..where is Y..OH MY GOD..Y already...dont call my name..NOOO..dont call my name..
I was like walking up and down..swatting down...die die..don't call my name..DONT DONT...
He said i look damn cool...how can i be cool la..my heart pumping like engine wei..haha
Wah...i wait until I can cry..shit shit..finally..very honourable pass...dont call my name..PLS..NOOO!!!!!
'and those are the students who passed with very honourable pass...'
HOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT CONGRATES!!!!!!!
YES YES!!!!!!!
Me being blur as usual..i thought my name was call when they call Loo Chee Inn..it sounded like my name though..haha..so I went out..then Mr patrick and everyone was like..come back come back..its not you..haha
i was emberassed to the MAX!!!!! haha..i was swatting down covering my face..NOO...why am i so dumb..haha...Mr Tay Boon was literally laughing at me..haha..
And so..I got congrates..yeah..finally my dream come true..but I dont know what is my score though..will ask from college when college starts..haha..after that..ALOT and ALOT of photography session going on..haha..
We took picture like there is no tomorrow..haha..So let's proceed to our photography session shall we??did not upload alot..mostly in facebook...so just go there and see see la..
My favourite lecturer!!!! MS JASMINE!!! we love you so much..thank you for everything..love ya
The brutal process of philly being thrown into the pond..gambateh..haha..
He also got thrown into the water..ahah..not going be make myself wet..
So diploma college life had finally ended..GOD..what a long long journey..Gonna miss alot of people..gonna miss alot of friends..and goodluck to those who are not continuing in Taylors..whether you are flying abroad nor changing course or working..all the best in everything..
As for me..I ended my diploma life with LOTS of drama going on..but I am just going to take it easy and see how it goes in the future..not going to rush..not going to make any easy decisions..just follow the flow..and see where it leads me to..
anyway..I am still glad that you shared your blog with me..I am really glad..
and NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! its two hours before I leave to Redang..and ME!!! im going to enjoy my beatiful and lovely sea..muahahahahahha...see ya lovies..il be back in four days..muakxx
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment