Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last Practical

My practical is finally over and done..lets talk about how my day got started...

I watch Boys over Flowers until 3am in the morning..and I forced myself to wake up at 5.45am..GOD..i can hardly wake up wei..crazy..nevermind..I rush and bath..make up..wear my unifrom..makesure I got everything..got my ipod and Im on the go to college...

Met my fellow warmates at annex..everyone was getting on their nerves as we were so scare of the upselling..then the next thing i saw when i peep into the restaurant..there he is..Max..haha..As what he had promised us..He came back and became our jury..ohohoh..terrified as I know whoever who is under him sure kena wine..so hafal hafal hafal..

The next thing I know..it is going to rain already..HEY..did you know that the weather was TERRIBLY hot for the past few days and all out of sudden it was raining and so cooling..how weird huh?? ITS TIME!!!! hoa..lets go into the restaurant..greeted him with a huge smile because he is my JURY!!!!! WALAU..so ngam meh?? though I wanted him to be my jury since last term..but I am scare that I am not up to the par also mer..but really dream come true wor..what can I say???

Our MENU which makes us smile------ coktail florida ( grapefruit and orange salad which require craving )....Chicken Craving..and Apple Tart..HOA!! no pineapple and duck le..kekekeke..I was smiling when I saw the menu..okies..time for fruit craving..SHOOTS...my orange was HORRIBLE..the seeds were huge like some nobody's business..ish ish..but I did managed to finish on time..soo..okay okay lo..

After our craving..we have to set out table and get ready for our upselling..ahahaha..this is the part where I like the most..not to say I am super confident with myself..because I know Both of their style..Sure like to shoot people until they got nothing to say..sooo..what you do..just smile and shoot back silently..ahaha..ermm..did manage to answer their questions..but ofcourse there are a few things that I am not sure of like my cheese..keke..anyway..I am pretty happy and statisfied with my upselling..

Then service pulak..my heart sank when I saw her..sobs..I know I shouldnt have care..but in the end..I still do..because it pulled my spirit down by 50 percent..I am serious..then my parents got lost pulak..what the..they landed in Pyramid's basement??? How in the earth you guys went therer??? nevermind..they were slightly late..fine..

Everything was okay...i spilled a BIT of the wine..I can't finish carrying my eight plates because the salt and pepper were too far..Almost dropped my cutleries..NEVERMIND!!!! after the service..Wayne told me that my grooming failed..sobs..I did not clipped up my hair..what the hell..ish ish..regreted like hell..but what to do..

Max said I did fine..so do Mr Patrick..but I know that in my heart I can do better than that...ish ish..nevermind..a hug from him is worth thousands of comforting words..haha..I am so glad that he came today and he was my jury..keke..atleast I am happy you see..yes yes..say me fatt hao or whatever la..haha...I saw someone that I did not want to see..Someone that killed my confident..and I saw someone that brings back up my confident..this is not call fatt hao lo...ahaha..

Anyhow..I can finally breath now since everything is finish and done..except for two more orals..work harder..you can do it..I wish I can tell you that I got a congrates from jury..

No comments: