Thursday, March 19, 2009

OH MON DIEU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This whole week was crazy enough for me..yesterday i was really freaking out..I freak out like hell when I am studying french..hui and reagan should know..i feel like texxting everyone..I feel like calling everyone..i feel like sitting on the floor..I feel like hitting something..I feel like shouting..I made some funny voice..I couldnt even speak english properly...im just all over the place..even ting ting also cannot tahan me..

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY FREAKED OUT AR THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Never in my life im like that le...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JE DETESTE LA FRANCAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Je ne parle pas de francais...OH MON DIEU!!!!!!!

shit la..why everything have to hit on me so hard..sigh..I think too much la..really..i just want to be happy now..I dont want to talk about it anymore..so dont ask me...if u see me sad or worried..thats because of exam now..serious shit..or im not in the mood..not because of him anymore..If u want to make me cry..then you can ask me about him..

Because now..i seriously dont want to care about anything anymore..You can say im trying to avoid..you can say im just pretending..but whatever it is..Im trying to move on..Im trying to make myself not to think of anything..so dont ask me about it..I really dont feel like talking about it anymore..whatever happens will happen anyhow..lets just walk with our faith..and now im worried about my results next saturday...

Worst comes to worst..il stop studying and start to work..Thats the worst choice..

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: