My practical is tomorrow morning..and here I am..with my new obsessions which makes me smile at night..haha...
BOYS OVER FLORWERS!!!!!
Okay...say I am lame..I am still a small girl I don't care..this korean drama even drives my mum mad..haha..she is the one who ask me to watch this drama alright..when I was back in Seremban..she FORCED me to watch this..and here I am..OBSESSED with it during my exam..haha..
Jonn Pyo and Ji Hoo is freaking CUTE!!!!! arghhhhhhh....haha..Joon Pyo is super man..macho..Ji Hoo is super duper cute and handsome..GOSH..can't get my eyes off them..ahaha..guess what..I had their Original Sound Track in my Ipod and their picture as well..So whenever I feel down or sad..I can feel better when I see their pictures..muahahahaha..Can ask my aunt to buy the DVD ar??haha..
THIS------- is Ji hoo ( Kim Hyun Jong )...and ain't he an adorable and cute guy????? LOVE HIM!!

No comments:
Post a Comment