Monday, June 15, 2009

I saw Doc

Today..I went and see doctor concerning my leg because my dad asked me to..Finally he started to concern about me..

The doctor said..I have to cold conpress for one day..and hot compress for one day..then come on the third day and let her check..at the mean time..I was given the cream to apply on my leg and got my leg bandaged..Never knew sprained ankle could be that troublesome..hmm..

Someone said this..'you told me you won't leave me and you love me..and yet..you are holding another's hand and telling her you love her..' hmm..hmm..

Oh yes..I got MC from commis tomorrow because of my leg..sorry guys..I do not have to go to college..haha..HEY!!! I am almost jumping at home alright...

Just hope that my leg will be alright by Wednesday...I need some fresh air soon...toodles...

Management notes are making me sleepier and sleepier..DAMN..it is better than sleeping pills..haha

2 comments:

Samuel C said...

i realise...
a person has to worry a lot bout you =S

u better take care of ur ankle aite? cos if u suddenly overstress ur sprained ankle..u might dislocate it...and that will not be pretty..

take care of urself aite? =)

LiNLiN said...

haha..maybe..oh well..I fell down ALOT..but did not realize this time i fell down I will actually sprained my ankle..haha..

Anyway..thanks thanks..will take care of myself more..keke