My weekend sleeping theraphy was interupted by someone...which is this very person in this huge banner!!! haha
Chef Randall!!
Because of u!! we have to wake up at 8!!! but nevermind..its worth interuption if your baking class can start..:p
We were his commis for quite a few days lo..helping him to do cheese tart la..fruit cake..cream puff and so..extra revision class for me!!
His demo table...
Chef Randall in action!! hands shivering shivering~~~ haha
Last but not least..a piture of chef and his two commis!!
I am the translator for him the whole morning though..haha..For everyone info..I very seldom speak mandarin already..and now I have to translate??? a bit jamming here and there..but in the end okay and acceptable..haha..
He belanja us pork noodle after his event..not a bad treat..slurrppppp...
Anyways..hope that everything will go fine to him then..all the best to you..chef randall!! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment