Sunday, November 29, 2009

bias!!


My mum : ' Aaron..did you call your mum?? '

B : ' No..she knows I am here..'

Me : ' How come you never call me? '

My Mum : ' Because I know you are with Aaron.. '

Me : ' ^^" '

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me : ' Why only you and aaron have pink guava ?'

My Mum : ' Because he is a guest '

Me : ' ^^" '

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See!! my mum is super bias!! Whenever Aaron is around..its like feast at home everyday..I want soup she cooks soup..When Aaron is not around..' DONT YOU TOUCH THE KITCHEN!!!! ' UNFAIR!!! This is call unfair...My brother's Gf likes my mum's rendang..immediately she happy until can fly already and ask him to tapau for her...why my mum treats our other half better than us?? this is weird~~~

Seriously..my parents don't call me when I am in KL..They are not even worried about me...only when I did not go home for two weeks and so..then my dad will sms..are you coming back? what time? and thats it!! If i say aaron is coming also...my mum will start and ask me..oh..so what food aaron hates to eat!! HEY!! she did not even ask me!! this is BIAS!!! haha..

I think I should be glad that my parents are not worried about me because they know that I am with aaron in KL..its a good sign..good sign..pretty relieved too..because they dont like my ex..and i guess everyone on this earth knows that..:s

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
talking about base..In my every relationship...there is no base..seriously..its all about decision on that spot..whether it is a yes or no..no matter how long I am trying to hold it..it just happen for some reason..My friends always ask me..take your time..what is the rush..but seconds after that..I am in a relationship already..and yes..this had happened at least twice..:p

as for me and aaron..yea..how long is our base?? one day before I left to Kuantan..:p and hey..we depended on that and survived two months of long distance relationship ( kuantan and KL = three hours of bus ride :p ) ofcourse in between B came up once and I went down twice..cheating!! but then we are dying to see each other okay?? :p in every relationship..we need base to stay strong in the future..especially for long distance relationship..I always hated long distance relationship..because me myself I am a very physical person..I want to feel you..touch you..hug you and hold your hands..I can not depend on your voice to hold on to this..( ofcourse that time skype is not that popular yet ) so i hated it..and dont believe in it..but three hours??? okieee ler..I die die also will find any reasons to go sneak back to KL..bluek..

oh well..am suppose to talk about base!! sudah lari pulak..haha..the point is...I am glad that both of us can make it even though we do not have a strong base before hand..I did not know base was this important until i heard it from somewhere..so me is appreciating!!! me love love my baby aaron...

No comments: